Fun With Friends Mini Skein Club
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON MY WEBSITE BEFORE COMPLETING CHECK OUT *** This will allow you to make any changes/updates to your subscription much much easier :)
I know that mini skeins have been around for quite some time but recently I have fallen head over heals in love with mini skeins!!! Since I dye yarn, I wanted to dye up a bunch of mini skeins to crochet a blanket made of all my yarn. Then I thought, it's so much more fun to share with friends!! Hence, my brand new, first time ever, Mini Skein Club!
- The sign ups begin February 1, 2021 and will end on February 10th, 2021. If there are spots open, they will re-open the 1st of each month and close on the 10th. If sign ups are missed, I "may" do pre-orders if the interest is there. I will also dye up a few extras to put in the shop each month.
- The first set will be the March 2021 set.
- Color ways will be exclusive to club members for at least 12 months before they could be added to the main line. (The exception to this is Bunny Hill -- see below)
- The club will ship the first week of the following month. (ie: Sign up February 1, ships by March 7th)
- Included will be 5 different mini skeins at 20 grams each on my Serendipity Base (75/25 Superwash Merino/Nylon)
Choose to add a full 100 g skein of a coordinating yarn (Serendipity Base) with each shipment. There will be two options here.
- Receive the same 100g skein color way each month (Bunny Hill - yet to be revealed) with your shipment. This option is great if you want to hold your yarn double in your blanket/project as it will remain a constant each month.
- Receive a mystery 100g skein that will coordinate with the mini skeins. This option will be different each month and a surprise like the mini skeins
- NOTE::: You can change this option anytime. If you build up too many full skeins, you can change your subscription to just the minis, or vice versa)
- Just want the 100 g skein each month, that will be an option too. Either Bunny Hill (same each month) or the Surprise color way, or both!
Choose to purchase only one month, or subscribe!
- On this listing only you can choose to just purchase one month and not be on automatic payments. So you could purchase Februarys set/skein and then if you wanted March, you'd have to sign in and purchase for each month you wanted during sign ups (if there are spots available).
- OR -- you can subscribe so you know you won't miss a month and the payments will be automatically billed for you on the same date each month until you cancel. There is a 5% savings in this option as well :)
- At this time, I am limiting the number of spots available so if you don't want to miss out, sign up early!
- You can cancel/change your subscription at any time (make sure you create an account on my website (freckledwhimsy.com) to see these options.
- Let's hashtag!!!! #freckledwhimsyFWFclub
If you add anything else to your cart (in stock or pre-orders) besides the subscription, those items will not ship until your club shipment is shipped. If it's a pre-order item and that ship date is after your club ship date, all items from that order will ship on the later date. It's best to check out separately. :)
Subscription Option: Each month your membership is active, you will be automatically charged on the same day of the month that you initially subscribed. For example, if you subscribe on the 7th, every month there after you will be auto charged on the 7th, unless you cancel prior to the billing date.
Shipping: Yarn will ship the first week following the payment. Example: Payment received on February 7th, yarn will ship by March 7th.
If the 7th falls on a Sunday, or a major US holiday where the Post Office is closed, the yarn will be mailed the next day the Post Office is open.
Color ways: Color ways will be kept secret until the packages ship. Once shipped, I will add the color ways to the "Spoiler Page". I will also add any extras to the shop at that time as well.
Should there be an overwhelming request for more, I may open pre-orders.
This listing is for a beautiful set of mini skeins in a fingering weight base. It is hand dyed by me with professional acid dyes. I use citric acid and each skein is heat set to set the dye and also washed in cool/cold water with Eucalan Unscented wool wash. I do my absolute best to ensure there is no additional dye run off, however depending on how you care for your yarn and knitted things, results can vary.
Washing: Hand wash in cool water with wool wash. I use Eucalan, but just make sure its made for wool for lasting knits.
Superwash is made to be able to wash in a washing machine and dried in a dryer. However for best results, I recommend hand washing, or at least laying flat to dry. This preserve the life of the yarn.
Allergies: Please know that I do have cats and dogs in my home. They are not around the things I sell however I cannot guarantee that there won’t be a hair found in the item from just being on my person. Or for that matter one of my own hairs.. LOL. So if you are highly allergic to either cats or dogs, please take caution.
Do you have questions or did I miss something? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form and I'll happily reply as soon as I can!