2021 YOTM Club
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON MY WEBSITE BEFORE COMPLETING CHECK OUT *** This will allow you to make any changes/updates to your subscription much much easier :)
Sign Ups will only be open all month long, each month!!
If you sign up AFTER the 15th of the month, It will be an additional month wait. For example, if you sign up on April 16th, your first shipment will not ship until the first week in June. Then every month after. :)
- You will be charged on the day you sign up, then every month on the 1st of the month thereafter. If you sign up after the 15th, you will be charged at the time of check out, but then not again until the month after. Example: If you sign up on April16th, you will be charged on that date, your next charge will come out on June 1st. Your first shipment will be in June.
- Color ways will be exclusive to club members for at least 12 months before they could be added to the main line. I will NOT be dying any extras as of August 2021.
- The club will ship the first week of the following month. (ie: Sign up February 1, ships by March 7th).
Choose to purchase only one month, or subscribe!
- On this listing you can choose to just purchase one month and not be on automatic payments. So you could purchase Februarys set/skein and then if you wanted March, you'd have to sign in and purchase for each month you wanted during sign ups (if there are spots available).
- OR -- you can subscribe so you know you won't miss a month and the payments will be automatically billed for you on the same date each month until you cancel. There is a 5% savings in this option as well :)
- At this time, I am limiting the number of spots available so if you don't want to miss out, sign up early!
- You can cancel/change your subscription at any time (make sure you create an account on my website (freckledwhimsy.com) to see these options.
- Let's hashtag!!!! #2021freckledwhimsyYOTM
If you add anything else to your cart (in stock or pre-orders) besides the subscription, those items will not ship until your club shipment is shipped. If it's a pre-order item and that ship date is after your club ship date, all items from that order will ship on the later date. It's best to check out separately. :)
What’s Included: For each month you are subscribed, you will receive 1 full skein of self striping, fingering weight, yarn and a mini skein in a coordinating color OR one full skein of self striping yarn OR 80 grams of the self striping and a mini skein.
Yardage: This will vary from 400 to 463 yards (100-115 grams) per full skein and 80-90 yards (20-23 grams) per mini skein. Yardage will vary depending on the base chosen for that month. This will typically be my Serendipity base.
Bases: Yarn bases will be chosen at random each month, but will almost always be my Serendipity base, unless there is a shortage or I want to change things up. All yarn will be superwash and in a fingering weight. Please review the section titled Yarn Bases (https://freckledwhimsy.com/pages/yarn-bases) for more information. I reserve the right to add additional yarns depending on availability. ** NOTE: This will almost always be my Serendipity base, but due to recent shortages, I want to make sure its written that it could change **
Subscription: When you sign up, you will be charged your initial charge. Then each month after, the charge will run on the 1st of the month. The 15th of the month is the cut off to get the current month's subscription.
If you sign up after the 15th, you will be charged at the time of check out, but then not again until the month after. Example: If you sign up on April 16th, you will be charged on that date, your next charge will come out on June 1st. Your first shipment will be in June.
Shipping: Yarn will ship the first week of the next month, between the 1st and the 7th.
Extras: As of August 2021, starting with September 2021 Color Way, I will no longer be dying extras. You must be a subscriber to get the YOTM color ways.
Exclusivity: Color ways will remain exclusive to club members for at least a year.
This listing is for a beautiful skein of self striping yarn in a fingering weight. It is hand dyed by me with professional acid dyes. I use citric acid and each skein is heat set to set the dye and also washed in cool/cold water with Eucalan Unscented wool wash. I do my absolute best to ensure there is no additional dye run off, however depending on how you care for your yarn and knitted things, results can vary.
Washing: Hand wash in cool water with wool wash. I use Eucalan, but just make sure its made for wool for lasting knits.
Superwash is made to be able to wash in a washing machine and dried in a dryer. However for best results, I recommend hand washing, or at least laying flat to dry. This preserve the life of the yarn.
Allergies: Please know that I do have cats and dogs in my home. They are not around the things I sell however I cannot guarantee that there won’t be a hair found in the item from just being on my person. Or for that matter one of my own hairs.. LOL. So if you are highly allergic to either cats or dogs, please take caution.
Do you have questions or did I miss something? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form and I'll happily reply as soon as I can!