Get Your Skein Caked
Don't have a way to cake up your yarn? Add this service to your order for EACH skein you want wound into a cake.
Example: If you order 3 skeins of yarn and want all three wound into 3 separate cakes, add 3 of these to your cart along with yarn.
This service is NOT for splitting a skein into two separate cakes. This will only be done if the yarn is sold as 2 x 50 gram skeins.
I've made this a subscription service as well for those of you who want your YOTM caked up :)
If you choose the subscription option but do not have an active YOTM subscription, this will be cancelled.
Serendipity (Fingering) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 460 yards / 100g
Serendipity DK (DK) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 245 yards / 100g
Glee (Fingering) 90% SW Targhee, 10% Nylon | 465 yards / 115g
Kismet (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 413 yards / 115g
Happenstance (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 434 yards / 115g
Minor bleeding may occur on the first wash. I do my best to capture the true color of the skeins, but monitors do vary.
* Freckled Whimsy does ship every week day, Monday through Friday.
* We also ship worldwide!
* We try to get orders out with in 3 business days, however things like holidays, weather and illness may delay this time frame.
* If you add on a skein winding service, this may also delay your order by 1 business day.
* Shipping timeframe of Pre-Ordered items will be noted specifically in the listing, and on the receipt of your order.
* As your package is bundled for shipping, you will receive an email notification that includes a tracking number. Please allow up to 24 hours/next business day for the label to be trackable.
* International customers: we do NOT collect VAT, duties or any other fee your country may impose on imports. You may be charged customs/duties by your country over which we have zero control. Please do not ask us to fraudulently mark a package as "gift" or make any other attempt to bypass custom fees.
* Freckled Whimsy is not responsible for lost or missing packages. Tracking is automatically included for each package but not insurance. Choosing Priority Mail includes insurance automatically and is the best way to safeguard your purchase.
Should you find yourself with a lost or missing package, please contact your local post office/carrier for resolution.