2021 YOTM Club
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON MY WEBSITE BEFORE COMPLETING CHECK OUT *** This will allow you to make any changes/updates to your subscription much much easier :)
- The sign ups begin February 1, 2021 and will end on February 10th, 2021. If there are spots open, they will re-open the 1st of each month and close on the 10th. I will also dye up a few extras to put in the shop each month.
- The next set will be the March 2021 set. (It will seem as though I've skipped a month, but to keep in line with the month that the yarn ships, I am skipping the "February" labeling.)
- Color ways will be exclusive to club members for at least 12 months before they could be added to the main line.
- The club will ship the first week of the following month. (ie: Sign up February 1, ships by March 7th).
Choose to purchase only one month, or subscribe!
- On this listing you can choose to just purchase one month and not be on automatic payments. So you could purchase Februarys set/skein and then if you wanted March, you'd have to sign in and purchase for each month you wanted during sign ups (if there are spots available).
- OR -- you can subscribe so you know you won't miss a month and the payments will be automatically billed for you on the same date each month until you cancel. There is a 5% savings in this option as well :)
- At this time, I am limiting the number of spots available so if you don't want to miss out, sign up early!
- You can cancel/change your subscription at any time (make sure you create an account on my website (freckledwhimsy.com) to see these options.
- Let's hashtag!!!! #2021freckledwhimsyYOTM
If you add anything else to your cart (in stock or pre-orders) besides the subscription, those items will not ship until your club shipment is shipped. If it's a pre-order item and that ship date is after your club ship date, all items from that order will ship on the later date. It's best to check out separately. :)
What’s Included: For each month you are subscribed, you will receive 1 full skein of self striping, fingering weight, yarn and a mini skein in a coordinating color OR one full skein of self striping yarn OR 80 grams of the self striping and a mini skein.
Yardage: This will vary from 400 to 463 yards (100-115 grams) per full skein and 80-90 yards (20-23 grams) per mini skein. Yardage will vary depending on the base chosen for that month. This will typically be my Serendipity base.
Bases: Yarn bases will be chosen at random each month. All yarn will be superwash and in a fingering weight. Please review the section titled Yarn Bases (https://freckledwhimsy.com/pages/yarn-bases) for more information. I reserve the right to add additional yarns depending on availability. ** NOTE: This will almost always be my Serendipity base, but due to recent shortages, I want to make sure its written that it could change **
Subscription: Each month your membership is active, you will be automatically charged on the same day of the month that you initially subscribed. For example, if you subscribe on the 7th, every month there after you will be auto charged on the 7th, unless you cancel prior to the billing date.
Shipping: Yarn will ship on or before the 1st of the next month, every month for payment dates between the 1st and the 10th of the month.
(For example: If you subscribe between the 1st and 10th of the month, your skein will ship out by the 1st of that next month.)
If the 1st falls on a Sunday, or a major US holiday where the Post Office is closed, the yarn will be mailed the next day the Post Office is open.
Extras: Extras will be posted to the website after subscriptions have been shipped. They will appear as a black and white photo to not spoil the surprise for subscribers. However you can see the full color version on the color way page dedicated to the club. This way subscribers can be surprised upon opening the package.
Exclusivity: Color ways will remain exclusive to club members for at least a year. However, any extras will be put in the shop. I am finding my extras are adding up.
This listing is for a beautiful skein of self striping yarn in a fingering weight. It is hand dyed by me with professional acid dyes. I use citric acid and each skein is heat set to set the dye and also washed in cool/cold water with Eucalan Unscented wool wash. I do my absolute best to ensure there is no additional dye run off, however depending on how you care for your yarn and knitted things, results can vary.
Washing: Hand wash in cool water with wool wash. I use Eucalan, but just make sure its made for wool for lasting knits.
Superwash is made to be able to wash in a washing machine and dried in a dryer. However for best results, I recommend hand washing, or at least laying flat to dry. This preserve the life of the yarn.
Allergies: Please know that I do have cats and dogs in my home. They are not around the things I sell however I cannot guarantee that there won’t be a hair found in the item from just being on my person. Or for that matter one of my own hairs.. LOL. So if you are highly allergic to either cats or dogs, please take caution.
Do you have questions or did I miss something? Please email me at email@example.com or use the contact form and I'll happily reply as soon as I can!