DK - 2021 YOTM Club
*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON MY WEBSITE BEFORE COMPLETING CHECK OUT *** This will allow you to make any changes/updates to your subscription much much easier :)
Sign Ups will only be open all month long, each month!! First shipment will be the September 2021 DK Color Way! Sign up by August 15th to get the first shipment!
If you sign up AFTER the 15th of the month, It will be an additional month wait. For example, if you sign up on August 16th, your first shipment will not ship until the first week in October. Then every month after. :)
- You will be charged on the day you sign up, then every month on the 1st of the month thereafter. If you sign up after the 15th, you will be charged at the time of check out, but then not again until the month after. Example: If you sign up on August 16th, you will be charged on that date, your next charge will come out on October 1st. Your first shipment will be in October.
- Color ways will be exclusive to club members. I will NOT be dying any extras. Ever!
- The club will ship the first week of the following month. (ie: Sign up August 1-15th, ships by September 7th).
Choose to purchase only one month, or subscribe!
- On this listing you can choose to just purchase one month and not be on automatic payments. So you could purchase the September set/skein and then if you wanted October, you'd have to sign in and purchase for each month you wanted during sign ups (if there are spots available).
- OR -- you can subscribe so you know you won't miss a month and the payments will be automatically billed for you on the same date each month until you cancel. There is a 5% savings in this option as well :)
- At this time, I am limiting the number of spots available so if you don't want to miss out, sign up early!
- You can cancel/change your subscription at any time (make sure you create an account on my website (freckledwhimsy.com) to see these options.
- Let's hashtag!!!! #2021freckledwhimsyYOTM
If you add anything else to your cart (in stock or pre-orders) besides the subscription, those items will not ship until your club shipment is shipped. If it's a pre-order item and that ship date is after your club ship date, all items from that order will ship on the later date. It's best to check out separately. :)
What’s Included: For each month you are subscribed, you will receive 1 full skein of self striping, DK Weight yarn and a mini skein in a coordinating color.
Bases: Serendipity DK Base
75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
Approximately 245 Yards
Approximately 100 grams - 4 ply
Subscription: When you sign up, you will be charged your initial charge. Then each month after, the charge will run on the 1st of the month. The 15th of the month is the cut off to get the current month's subscription.
If you sign up after the 15th, you will be charged at the time of check out, but then not again until the month after. Example: If you sign up on August 16th, you will be charged on that date, your next charge will come out on October 1st. Your first shipment will be in October.
Shipping: Yarn will ship the first week of the next month, between the 1st and the 7th.
Extras: None!! There won't be any!
Exclusivity: Color ways will remain exclusive to club members forever! I will not be dying extras and I will not be repeating these color ways!
This listing is for a beautiful skein of self striping yarn in a fingering weight. It is hand dyed by me with professional acid dyes. I use citric acid and each skein is heat set to set the dye and also washed in cool/cold water with Eucalan Unscented wool wash. I do my absolute best to ensure there is no additional dye run off, however depending on how you care for your yarn and knitted things, results can vary.
Washing: Hand wash in cool water with wool wash. I use Eucalan, but just make sure its made for wool for lasting knits.
Superwash is made to be able to wash in a washing machine and dried in a dryer. However for best results, I recommend hand washing, or at least laying flat to dry. This preserve the life of the yarn.
Allergies: Please know that I do have cats and dogs in my home. They are not around the things I sell however I cannot guarantee that there won’t be a hair found in the item from just being on my person. Or for that matter one of my own hairs.. LOL. So if you are highly allergic to either cats or dogs, please take caution.
Do you have questions or did I miss something? Please email me at email@example.com or use the contact form and I'll happily reply as soon as I can!