Hocus Pocus - Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!
Sign Ups: Open all month long. Sign up on or before 10th to get the next months shipment.
Labeling: The yarn is labeled for the month it is received, not for the month you sign up or the month the charge is taken. Sign up between November 11th and December 10th, your skein will be the January skein, as it will ship by the end of December. Sign up between December 11th and January 10th, your skein will be the February skein, as it will ship by the end of January.
Exclusivity: *NEW* This clubs color ways are exclusive to members for at least 10 months before they may be added to the main line color ways. (This timeframe used to be 12 months)
Perks to subscribing: There is a 5% savings for each subscription charge. For subscribers, I also send a 15% off your next purchase coupon code with the shipment so you can save on my regular priced skeins too. Coupon codes are not good on subscriptions.
You also have the option to just make a one time purchase each month.
Shipping: Club color ways will ship out on or before the end of the month when the payment was taken if between the 1st and the 10th of the month. If after that, it will ship by the end of the following month.
Example 1: You order on November 3rd. Your order will ship on or before the end of November. Your next charge will be December 1st, and will ship by the end of December, and so on and so forth.
Example 2: You order on November 13th. Your order will ship on or before the end of December and you will NOT be charged on December 1st. Your next charge will be January 1st and will ship by the end of January, and so on and so forth.
When will I be charged: You will be charged for the first time when you initially sign up. Then every month thereafter on the 1st. The exception is if you sign up after the 10th. Then you will be charged on the day you sign up, then it will skip the next month. For example: You start your subscription on April 21st. You will be charged on April 21st, then not again until June 1st, then every month on the 1st. Your first shipment in this case would be the June shipment.
What’s Included: For each month you are subscribed, you will receive 1 full skein of self striping yarn and one 20 gram mini skein in the same base.
Base: Serendipity DK Base:
75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
Approximately 245 Yards DK Weight
Approximately 100 grams - 4 ply
Mini = 20 grams
Serendipity (Fingering) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 460 yards / 100g
Serendipity DK (DK) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 245 yards / 100g
Glee (Fingering) 90% SW Targhee, 10% Nylon | 465 yards / 115g
Kismet (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 413 yards / 115g
Happenstance (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 434 yards / 115g
Minor bleeding may occur on the first wash. I do my best to capture the true color of the skeins, but monitors do vary.
* Freckled Whimsy does ship every week day, Monday through Friday.
* We also ship worldwide!
* We try to get orders out with in 3 business days, however things like holidays, weather and illness may delay this time frame.
* If you add on a skein winding service, this may also delay your order by 1 business day.
* Shipping timeframe of Pre-Ordered items will be noted specifically in the listing, and on the receipt of your order.
* As your package is bundled for shipping, you will receive an email notification that includes a tracking number. Please allow up to 24 hours/next business day for the label to be trackable.
* International customers: we do NOT collect VAT, duties or any other fee your country may impose on imports. You may be charged customs/duties by your country over which we have zero control. Please do not ask us to fraudulently mark a package as "gift" or make any other attempt to bypass custom fees.
* Freckled Whimsy is not responsible for lost or missing packages. Tracking is automatically included for each package but not insurance. Choosing Priority Mail includes insurance automatically and is the best way to safeguard your purchase.
Should you find yourself with a lost or missing package, please contact your local post office/carrier for resolution.