Line Dancing - October 2021 Fun With Friends Mini Skeins
Ready to Ship -- these are skeins that were left over from the original dye session.
This listing is for a beautiful set of 5 mini skeins (20 grams per mini) in a fingering weight. It is hand dyed by me with professional acid dyes. I use citric acid and each skein is steamed or heat set to set the dye and also washed in cool/cold water with Bijou Basin Allure. I do my absolute best to ensure there is no additional dye run off, however depending on how you care for your yarn and knitted things, results can vary.
75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
Approximately 460 Yards Fingering Weight
Approximately 100 grams - 4 ply
MINI skein = 20 grams
All yarns are dyed in sets, so there “may” be a slight variation between batches . I take all measures to avoid differences but after all, I am human, and science isn’t always perfect :) Also, different bases may take color differently and containers of the actual dye can vary from container to container.
Hand wash in cool water with wool wash. I use Bijou Basin Allure, but just make sure its made for wool for lasting knits.
Superwash is made to be able to wash in a washing machine and dried in a dryer. However for best results, I recommend hand washing, or at least laying flat to dry. This preserve the life of the yarn.
Please know that I do have cats and dogs in my home. They are not around the things I sell however I cannot guarantee that there won’t be a hair found in the item from just being on my person. Or for that matter one of my own hairs.. LOL. So if you are highly allergic to either cats or dogs, please take caution.
I do my best to represent the yarn in photos. All photos are taken in natural light, however all monitors vary in color. If you absolutely dislike the skein you receive, please contact me for a resolution prior to caking the yarn.
Do you have questions or did I miss something? Please send me a message and I'll happily reply as soon as I can!
Serendipity (Fingering) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 460 yards / 100g
Serendipity DK (DK) 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon | 245 yards / 100g
Glee (Fingering) 90% SW Targhee, 10% Nylon | 465 yards / 115g
Kismet (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 413 yards / 115g
Happenstance (Fingering) 80% SW Merino, 20% Nylon | 434 yards / 115g
Minor bleeding may occur on the first wash. I do my best to capture the true color of the skeins, but monitors do vary.
* Freckled Whimsy does ship every week day, Monday through Friday.
* We also ship worldwide!
* We try to get orders out with in 3 business days, however things like holidays, weather and illness may delay this time frame.
* If you add on a skein winding service, this may also delay your order by 1 business day.
* Shipping timeframe of Pre-Ordered items will be noted specifically in the listing, and on the receipt of your order.
* As your package is bundled for shipping, you will receive an email notification that includes a tracking number. Please allow up to 24 hours/next business day for the label to be trackable.
* International customers: we do NOT collect VAT, duties or any other fee your country may impose on imports. You may be charged customs/duties by your country over which we have zero control. Please do not ask us to fraudulently mark a package as "gift" or make any other attempt to bypass custom fees.
* Freckled Whimsy is not responsible for lost or missing packages. Tracking is automatically included for each package but not insurance. Choosing Priority Mail includes insurance automatically and is the best way to safeguard your purchase.
Should you find yourself with a lost or missing package, please contact your local post office/carrier for resolution.